MSSQL-to-Oracle is a program to migrate MS SQL databases to Oracle server. Key features:
(1) all versions of MS SQL are supported including SQL Azure;
(2) all versions of Windows and Unix Oracle servers are supported;
(3) option to merge MS SQL data into an existing Oracle tables;
(4) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries
(5) converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
(6) converts foreign keys;
(7) stores conversion settings into profile;
(8) command line support;
(9) support for multibyte character sets;
(10) easy-to-use wizard style interface
MSSQL-to-Oracle is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-23. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MSSQL-to-Oracle (version 5.3) has a file size of 35.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 231 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.